Just because people tell you it can't be done, that doesn't necessarily mean that it can't be done. It just means that they can't do it.
- Anders Hejlsberg (C# Pioneer)
Ferox Firearm Control
Ferox maintains one of the top Firearm Control systems. With full detailed reports ranging from the SAP350A, SAP350B and SAP271,
a fully functioning Firearm Register to keep track of location, legal owner and applicant all the time.
Only the basics are covered below, although the Firearm Control consist of a lot of great features.
- Ferox Firearm Control contains many options to track down a firearm in your system. Using the serial number, register number, calibre, and much more.
- With a shortcut to print the Firearm SAP350A and SAP350B, view the invoice and maintain each firearm individually.
- The Firearm Control enables you to dispatch the firearm with ease and view the firearm's transaction/movement history.
- The Firearm control enables you to book in Used Firearms, add new Legal owners and designate each firearm to each legal owner.
- Capture each firearm with the correct SAP Calibre and Calibre Code to ensure the firearm corresponds with SAPS standards.
- You will be able to print the SAP350A Report to ensure that all the legal documents are in order.
- The Firearm Verification simplifies the process to keep track of firearms held at your premises, with exact whereabouts of each firearm.
- This serves as a firearm stock take module where you can verify location as well as accuracy of information regarding the firearm and legal owner.
- The Firearm Dispatch allows you to dispatch a firearm with ease and without any trouble. It is user-friendly enabling you to capture all the required information.
- The Ammunition Register gives you the capability to lookup ammunition, powders, and primers.
- You can print a report to view to whom the product was sold, with easy access to view the customer profile, invoice/GRV and or the stock item itself.